Fixed Equipment Engineers
- Review the design of Fixed Equipment and Piping to ensure sound engineering and compliance with code and regulation
- Support project development and execution in front end studies, development of equipment specifications, engineering review, start-up support, and commissioning
- Support daily maintenance and major shutdown maintenance such as turnarounds.
- Perform Equipment Fitness for Service assessments by sound engineering analysis using code calculation tools and API 579.
- Perform equipment troubleshooting and equipment failure root cause failure analysis to provide recommendations for equipment repairs and improvement
- Maintain effective working relationships and communication with business teams/units, to recommend mechanical design improvement to assist total plant reliability
- Work closely with Inspection counter-part and support daily activities and participate in the development of fixed equipment and piping strategy
Requirements of Candidate
- A good Degree in Mechanical Engineering from a recognized University
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience in the petrochemical or a similar industry
- Familiarity with relevant ASME & API codes & standards for pressure vessel, piping and tankage
- Familiarity with design tools such as PV-Elite & CAESAR is a must
- Familiarity with inspection practice or material corrosion will be an added advantage
- An effective team player with strong communication and interpersonal skills