Senior Structural Engineer
The Senior Structural Engineer is responsible for performing design engineering, analysis and calculations for both in service, pre-service and construction stages, and ensuring that detailing of both permanent and temporary works are in accordance with McDermott fabrication standards, project scope of work, specifications, schedule and all inter-discipline requirements.
- Perform structural analysis and design of offshore strtuctures.
- Prepare RFQ for structural related works.
- Interfaces with other departments to obtain input for structural designs and drawings.
- Reviews vendor data for structural interface.
- Reviews and MTO for requisitions
- Provides all required bid inputs as necessary.
- Bachelor's in Civil / Structural Engineering.
- At least 6 years experience in Offshore structure design & analysis.
- Proficient in SACS / GRLWEAP softwares / Ansys